Montana is a gorgeous state with diverse natural beauty. The state has many wetlands, rugged mountains, several lakes, and a lot more. You will enjoy the quietness of the state, as the population of the state is low.
Montana has the perfect soil for farming, ideal land for ranching, breathtaking vistas. A lot of land of varying sizes are available for sale in the state.
Reasons to buy land in Montana
- Low cost of living: The cost of living in Montana is 94. With a cost of living less than 100 (average US cost of living), Montana is an ideal place to buy a house in.
- Value for money: The average value of a house in Montana is $277,800. This is a 5.2% increase from last year’s value. It is further expected that the values will further increase by 2%.
- Modest rent price: The average rent price is $1300. Investors can buy houses and put them up for sale.
- Safe investment option: Owning land in rural areas will prove to be profitable. These areas give steady returns and depreciation of land is just not possible here. This is a safer investment option than stock markets which are subject to market volatility. These areas can also be used for outdoor activities such as hunting, camping, and fishing, in addition to keeping the land idle for future appreciation.
- Suitable for farming: If you like to do farming, then the state is the perfect place to get started. The state experiences plenty of sunshine and rainfall. Apart from this, the soil is mineral-rich. Organic farming is becoming a famous way of cultivating crops.
- Endless opportunities: There are abundant job opportunities in the state. Although agriculture is still the king of industries in the state, the tech sector is rising with a growth rate of 18% annually. The state is facing a shortage of working population. There are not enough people to replace the ones who are retiring. This is an opportunity for all those who want to land their dream job. With less competition, people can escape the daily bland grind.
- Random facts you will love about Montana: Sparse population makes this place a heaven on earth. People who enjoy peace and privacy will love this place. The cuisine is delicious. The state experiences all four seasons providing a variety of scenic views.